Thursday, April 23, 2009

Practice makes perfect?

So my little kitty Callie has a painful bladder infection which leads her to urinate wherever she happens to be when she gets the urge. She's on antibiotics now and hasn't had an accident since she started on them (PHEW!). In the interest of protecting our bedroom we've kept all 3 cats shut out. So Callie got lonely at around 4:30am and started crying outside the door. I gave it a while and when she didn't stop, I went out and laid on the couch with her for a while and then went back to bed. That worked for a little while but then she started crying again around 7:30. I feel like she's prepping me for the middle of the night cries we'll start getting in 6 months!

1 comment:

  1. Poor Callie, poor Jen Jen & poor furniture/carpets!!! PTL for antibiotics!
    Dad

    ReplyDelete