Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Mom brain

Well pregnancy brain has transformed into Mom brain. I think of all these things to blog about as I'm falling asleep and my brain won't shut off and then Mom brain takes over when I get the chance to blog and I'm a blank slate. Let's see what comes back while I write this.

Evan has been sleeping a good 6-8 hour stretch every night for the last week and half at least. It has been wonderful! If he wakes up to eat before 6:30 he'll likely go back down which is what happened Saturday when he went back down until 9:30!! It was so weird to be up before him!! I knew Santa was going to be coming around the neighborhood on a firetruck that day (I know Mrs Claus) and was worried he was going to sleep right through it! Well he got up before they came and I put his Santa fleece PJs on, but then he fell back asleep in my arms while we were waiting! I heard the truck go through that was announcing they were coming through soon so I put Evan's winter hat on, wrapped him in a fleece blanket, grabbed the camera and waited in the garage for the truck. Evan actually woke back up about 5 minutes before the truck went by our house so perfect timing!



Well Mom brain has taken over and I forget anything else I was planning on writing about. :)

1 comment: