Wednesday, January 6, 2010

These are a few of my favorite things...

By Evan McDade,
Translated by Mommy

My hands - they are always there when I need them. They always taste great and I have a choice of 10 fingers or any combination of them to put in my mouth. I can even fit all 10 in if I want to. They're nice to look at too as I'm falling asleep, although sometimes when I have too much energy they whack me in the face a lot.

My pacifier - what can I say? It soothes me!

My swing - It's such a good listener. It doesn't interrupt me when I tell it stories and it even rocks me back and forth my entire nap!

Riding in the car - and when I say riding in the car I don't mean the stop and go business around town. I mean perpetual forward motion!

The hanging toy on my carrier - It's a great listener like the swing and loves my stories, but sometimes it interrupts with it's jingles.

Being held while bouncing on an exercise ball - mostly because I know how silly it looks for the person bouncing me.

Anything fluffy - Now that I have some control over my hands it's great to use them to feel soft and fluffy things!

Daddy - who wouldn't love someone that snuggly and who makes all those great faces and noises?

And of course Mommy - because she's actually the one writing this and will always be one of my favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment