Monday, February 8, 2010

Evan's first haircut

We attempted his first haircut over the weekend. His stringy mohawk was about 4 inches long and he was rocking the Benjamin Franklin do for too long! I put him in the bumbo seat on the bathroom counter with a backwards bib and he looked like he was at the baby barber shop! I started by trimming the mohawk... not too bad but Ev was a little wiggly. Then I moved to the base of his head with the clippers. Erring on the side of caution, I went with a really long setting which didn't really trim anything. Jack suggested I try something much shorter and when we tried that, he burst into tears! Apparently the prongs were a bit much for his sensitive scalp. We did as much as we could and it's a little patchy but most of the excess hair is gone!



1 comment:

  1. He looks like a little boy now! First of many, many, many haircuts Mommy!

    ReplyDelete