Sunday, March 7, 2010

Teeth are on the way...




It's become evident that Evan's teeth are on the move. Not sure how soon they'll cut through, but the drool has multiplied exponentially, he's constantly munching his hands, and he's gotten crankier. The increased drool has resulted in some looser, more frequent and horrific smelling twosies and a rash... poor kid. He's in good spirits most of the day, but hard to keep him happy after 5pm. He's been crashing earlier and earlier every night - 7:30 tonight! Just last week he was up until 9! If I can, I like keeping him up later since he sleeps about 11 hours and putting him to bed at 7:30 most likely means I'll be up at 6:30 tomorrow!

He's gotten a new nickname lately... Dante's Inferno. The kid is his own heater. I've turned the heat down to 66 in the house and started dressing him in short sleeves with no undershirt onesie on and he's completely comfortable when I need a fleece to stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment