Wednesday, August 12, 2009

31 weeks!

I'm still feeling pretty well, although aches and joint pain are really settling in lately to the point of hindering my activities. Getting in the water helps a lot, so thanks to everyone who has been accommodating me in that regard! Sleeping is getting pretty ridiculous at night too. I bought a new body pillow but it hasn't completely taken the place of the old beaten up one so I've been using both... and occasionally an additional pillow under my feet. Whatever it takes to get to sleep! I'm pretty much surrounded by pillows and Jack is probably dangling over the edge to get away from all the fluff! General tiredness is setting in too. I wear out pretty easily, and it's getting pathetic. On Monday a trip out to Target, Aldi, and Hannaford wiped me out and I had to take a nap when I got home! I'm really looking forward to the nesting stage... for the sake of my house. I'm pretty sure Jack is looking forward to me hitting that stage too. I've gotten way too accustomed to watching dust bunnies float by and dishes pile up in the sink. I've decided as of yesterday though, to tackle one room at a time - top to bottom. That way I don't wear myself out and it doesn't seem as daunting a task. So the bathroom was yesterday, our bedroom was today. Does the kitchen/dining room/living room all count as one since they're all open to each other? Oh man, all this cleaning talk has inspired me to do more. Maybe I have hit nesting!

Nothing really new with the little guy. He's still on the move a lot and it's still fun to watch. Occasionally a little uncomfortable but still fun! We'll get to see him again at what should be our last ultrasound next Wednesday.

In other unrelated news, I would like to shout out a congratulations to my sister-in-law who got engaged last Thursday! We're very excited for Regan and Strom and couldn't be happier for them. We also ask everyone to pray for Strom's safety as he gets deployed to Afghanistan at the end of this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment