Wednesday, August 19, 2009

32 weeks!

Had an appointment yesterday and got to meet the midwife Kelly. She was able squeeze and squish around and find the baby's head! She gave me some homework... just a few info packs on pain management, and I'm sure we'll learn a lot more when we start our childbirth classes next week.

We had an ultrasound this morning! We got some great peaks of the little guy's face. He's big enough now that he doesn't really fit into a profile picture. Based on the ultrasound measurements he's about 4lbs 6oz already!

It's been a hot week this past week... summer finally hit! I'm so grateful for people with pools - was able to get into one Saturday, Sunday and Monday! Definitely getting good use of the maternity bathing suit! The little guy has been performing some gymnastic feats in the womb. As far as I can tell he's staying head-down, which is good, but somehow he's still rolling all over the place and throwing elbows in the process! He's also had a bunch of hiccups this last week! My navel is starting to protrude, as are little guy's limbs. Cravings? Pop Tarts! I already finished the box and I just bought it 2 days ago :-/ Has to be name brand too, the off brand just doesn't look as good.

No comments:

Post a Comment