Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Back online

Ok the title is a bit deceiving because I've been online here and there, but the home-laptop has been on the fritz for almost 2 months now. It would only work when plugged in and would hibernate whenever it came unplugged... even if it was shut. This left me pretty unmotivated to blog. Not to mention that most of our pictures/video end up on Jack's work laptop since we got our new Canon 7D. Well the laptop is fixed now, thankfully under warranty. I still have to get a bunch of video/pictures from Jack's laptop to post but here's a few things I have access to right now.



Playing outside on a blanket. We miss the summer already!




My new face




Who knew Baby Orajel had 2 uses for teething?




Apparently Evan is finished with these childish toys so he took it upon himself to throw them in the garbage.



If I don't want it, you can't have it either from Jennifer McDade on Vimeo.
Here's Evan "sharing" his food with Daddy.




Humph from Jennifer McDade on Vimeo.
I haven't figured out exactly what this means. Sometimes he imitates me doing it. Sometimes he'll do it when he's frustrated. Sometimes he'll do it when I'm changing his diaper. Sometimes he'll do it when I make a different face at him. Whatever it means, it always makes me laugh!




Belly Laughs from Jennifer McDade on Vimeo.
Good ol' changing table fun

No comments:

Post a Comment