Thursday, May 14, 2009

18 Weeks! (Spoiler alert Dad)

My dad wants to be surprised with the sex of the baby, so I had to give him fair warning that this post contains that information! Well I've been feeling subtle movements for the past couple weeks - nothing big, but they're growing! The belly is growing and starting to get in the way when I bend over or pick up something bulky!

We had THE ultrasound this morning aaaand... it's a boy!! The technician was able to tell right away. He was a squirmy fellow this morning, and we even got to see him flex an arm! Nice muscles little guy. We saw little hands and little feet, a long spine and pretty much everything going on in there! Good heart rate of 142.

McBaby is about the size of a bell pepper or sweet potato now! (depending on which site I check!)




Ahoy! Our little pirate.




Little foot!



No comments:

Post a Comment