Sunday, May 10, 2009

Mothers Day!

Although McBaby isn't in the outside world yet, we are still celebrating! We are in Maine for Regan's graduation, Mothers Day and Regan's birthday, all 3 days in a row! I didn't know whether or not to expect anything for myself for Mothers Day, or if that will be more next year, but my lovely in-laws got me a maternity shirt, a prenatal yoga DVD, some bibs and baby lotion. My lovely hubby and daddy-to-be bought a couple baby books and I was so touched! One was baby Elmo "So Big", and anyone who's hung out with him recently knows his amazing ability to do the Elmo giggle and voice so that was perfect. He also got a little pirate book and each page has a different texture... leave it to Cap'n Jack! :) Whether it's a boy or a girl (4 more days until we find out!) it will love pirates!

Happy Mothers Day all you moms out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment