Wednesday, July 1, 2009

25 weeks!

I'm still pretty comfortable, even with the summer heat hitting. I'm feeling baby boy's kicks pretty good, and even feel him when he's moving now! I'm pretty sure I've had a few painless Braxton Hicks contractions in the last week. From what I read it's very common, and at this point it's totally painless... just weird! No crazy cravings this past week, surprisingly!

Callie Cat is still prepping me for this baby! I feel like I'm potty training. At least once a day I'll plop her in the litter box until I make sure I see her go in it. It's been helping a lot!

Jack and I went to Babies R Us on Saturday and registered! It was a bit overwhelming but also very fun. We picked out all the major items we need and hope for, aside from nursery furniture. As we browsed the furniture they have in-store we noticed a very cute bedding set in one of the cribs that actually swayed Jack away from the Pirates theme he was sure he wanted! So we switched over to Zanzibar, which is a jungle theme. I'll probably have to take up my friend Stacie on her offer to go with me for all the small things I don't know I need. They had a whole wall of bottles and we have no idea what the difference between them is. We also started a registry at Target but there aren't many things on it at this point, so I'll probably go back there for the small stuff.

Having a blast with this little guy already! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment