Wednesday, June 24, 2009

24 weeks!

Had an appointment with the midwife this morning. Supposedly I've gained 9 lbs since the last visit 4 weeks ago, but I think they forgot to record a weight in the middle because otherwise I would have only gained 4 lbs at 20 weeks. Anyway, total of 13 lbs at this point. I was a little embarrassed though because the nurse took me to another scale just to make sure. I guess I shouldn't be surprised since this past week I ate a large bag of cheez doodles in less then 24 hours, and most of a package of oreos in the matter of a few days. Jack is so good to me, especially when it comes to satisfying my cravings. He stopped on his way home to get me sushi and cheez doodles. He ran into our pastor while he was there who asked how I was doing to which Jack replied "well, I'm here picking up sushi and cheez doodles... specifically Wise brand". Oh boy. :) The cashier looked at him oddly, and he explained he was on a pregnancy craving run. Thanks babe!

We definitely have a wigglemunch! When she was listening to the heart he kept kicking so it sounded like "woosh woosh bam woosh woosh woosh bam." She went over the results of the ultrasound, and they still didn't get a lot of what they were looking for at the 21 week ultrasound since he's so squirmy, but they'll wait for their routine 30 week ultrasound to try to see the rest.

I get to do the glucose test in 3 weeks... mmmm. I hope my oreo levels have normalized by then.

Also got another bag of maternity clothes and 2 more bags of baby clothes from Aubrey this week - thank you so much! :) Among the baby clothes were 4 Yankee onesies... we're so excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment