Wednesday, July 29, 2009

29 weeks!

Wow, what a little bundle of energy this little guy has turned into! He's finally tickling the ribs, especially when I'm leaning over. Just today some of his kicks turned into slight discomfort. He's an active one, and just today I called him a tasmanian devil because he was going berserk in there! It's still really fun to watch and I'm still able to sleep through it as far as I can tell. Some joint discomfort is starting to set in, and standing for long periods can get pretty painful. So swimming at my sister's house has been relief to not only the heat, but also to the joints! My hands swelled enough over the weekend (probably from hours of chopping food!) that I had to ice them for a while on Sunday to get my wedding ring off... it hasn't gone back on yet! I realize this is a common problem, but I hope people don't mistake me for an unwed mother for the next few months!

Haven't succumbed to any cravings this week that I can remember, but I've been jonesing for some cinnamon buns.

I guess that's just about all pregnancy-related to report from the last week! Another doctor appointment next Wednesday, so maybe more to say then!

No comments:

Post a Comment