Wednesday, October 7, 2009

39 weeks!

I feel like I'm being watched like a ticking time bomb! I haven't had any twinges or indications that it will be anytime soon, but I know it can come out of nowhere. We're pretty much as ready as we're going to be, although I think I'll always feel like there are last minute things to wrap up first. I'm hoping to at least make it to Friday so we can celebrate our anniversary tomorrow. In the meantime I'm keeping busy still nesting, picking up last minute necessities and cooking meals to freeze.

We met a pediatrician on Monday and liked her, so looks like we're going with 4 Seasons Pediatrics, which also happens to be the closest practice to us. How convenient! I had another midwife appointment yesterday. No new news from there, so it's still just a waiting game! I also got a flu shot after some internal debate. Now I feel like I got punched in the arm, but hopefully the vaccine does it's job and protects me and the little guy from the flu! I have apparently been pretty stuffy at night lately, and have been keeping Jack up with my snoring! Aside from when I'm sick, I've never had a snoring problem before! So I woke up the other night at about 3am and heard that he had earphones in with something playing on his ipod. Poor guy! My breaths are really shallow since the little guy takes up so much lung space so Jack did an impression of me snoring and it sounded like a hand saw!

My bag is finally packed! So it's all just a waiting game for the next day to possibly few weeks.

2 comments:

  1. I am thinking of you a lot and waiting to hear the happy news! I realize that you will want to savor the moment with your hubby and family, so do that as much as need to and then let those of us who are holding our breaths with you know! I look forward to seeing you and the baby soon, whenever you're rested and ready for visitors! Love, Jen S

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted you to know you're in my prayers for a smooth labor and delivery! Can't wait to see pictures of your little man!

    ReplyDelete