Wednesday, June 3, 2009

21 weeks!

Not too much has changed since my last post on Monday, but I'll keep with the tradition of posting each new week. Well, blueberries finally went on sale so I gobbled up a pint on Monday. Probably a better binge than my 1/4 cake on Saturday.

Baby boy had been pretty chill lately, but his movements are getting stronger and today he actually had a kick that moved the laptop resting on my belly!

We're starting to think about registries. I still feel like it's a little early, but I know we've at least decided on the Cotton Tale Pirates Cove decor for the nursery. I'm not sure when to start shopping for nursery furniture, but we've still got 4ish months left so I'm not too pressed right now. Wow, all of these considerations add a whole new level of reality to it all! I'm so excited!

Baby boy is about 10.5 inches now, about the length of a carrot!

No comments:

Post a Comment