Wednesday, June 17, 2009

23 weeks!

...and 17 to go! Baby boy's kicks are getting stronger, yet they are still cute. I'm a little nervous that if I can feel it all this well now and I have 4 months to go, what's it going to feel like closer to the end? It's all fun now though. He and Jack had a high-five contest the other night which was very entertaining. As for cravings, it's pretty much anything I see on TV. Even cartoon meatloaf gave me a craving. I was simultaneously craving a hearty loaf of bread, sushi, meatloaf and cake. Jack sympathized and said he'd run out for something, but I had to pick one thing. He ended up running out for a loaf of artisan bread for me and I gobbled up half of it that night. MMmmmmmmmm.

Well, I think that's about all there is to report since last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment